Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pregnancy quiz: 16 weeks

How Far Along: 16 weeks. And I'm showing more than ever this week. I've got a baby belly.

Size of baby: 4.5 inches and 3.2 oz. Baby is getting bigger.

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Gender: Some days I feel all girl vibes, other days I'm sure the babe is a boy. We don't know yet.

Movement: Nada. I don't remember when I felt James. (18ish weeks?). This is why the pregnancy quiz is important.

Sleep: Good! Even on vacation.

What I miss: Alcohol. I don't drink a lot but something about vacation makes me miss all those yummy drinks.

Cravings: Chowder. Had it most every day. Fish and chips. Crab cakes. Yea, we lived it up.

Symptoms: Weepy (which I hate), headaches, and more sleepy. Oh yes, and zits. Fun, right? And did you know that you can't use over the counter zit creams while pregnant? Yea, it really stinks.

Best moment this week: Exploring Hug Point in OR. I can't wait to blog about it in the next day or so. Can't wait? Google Image search Hug Point. It was AMAZING.

Beach toes above. Thank goodness I don't have any foot swelling yet. That is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails