Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pregnancy quiz: 23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks, creeping along!

Size of Baby: Average baby at 23 weeks is eight inches and slightly over a pound. As far as I know baby girl is measuring a week late (so measuring at 22 weeks pregnant) so she might be a touch smaller than this.

Sleep: Last week I wrote: "mine ok. James's naps are only an hour this week. Uggg...." This week? Same. I really really need him to start napping a touch longer.

Pregnancy Clothes: Yep! I'm into both maternity pants and shirts. Pre-pregnancy hoodies I can still zip over my tummy, but its getting tight.

Movement: Yes. I love when I feel a gentle little kick.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have been so teary this week. This is not me and I hate it. I hate feeling depressed and lonely and frustrated (which I've felt a lot this week).

Food Cravings: Fried foods. And things that are not at all good for me.

What I miss: My husband. Long work trips are the pits.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing E's smiling face when he returns!

Weekly Wisdom: When James is mean and aggressive, I've found that feeding him works better than timeout. Often times he's just hungry. Wish I knew that earlier this week.

Best moment this week: The fall leaves at Silver Lake. I'm still in awe.

Milestones: Baby Girl might be over a pound in weight!

Two videos this week! Both are shot from my iPhone vertically, hence the silly crop that YouTube gives it. Also, a sweet bath photo above. E is usually in charge of bath time, but being alone means I get to see all the sillies that bath time brings. I'm kinda liking it. ;)

We went to Barnes and Nobel when the weather turned from beautiful autumn to pre-winter yesterday. Both the videos are shot there.

The reason we went to Barnes and Nobel in the first place was to buy a truck book for this bulldozer and digger obsessed kid.

And James Joyce, the man who wrote Ulysses, is apparently Dada. James has done this for 6+ months and I find it hysterical.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Ethan is James Joyce?! That is hilarious. Thanks for making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh holy hilariousness! Ethan as James Joyce video is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James and the James Joyce picture are hilarious!! James must be able to see something we can't, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails