Friday, October 28, 2011

Pregnancy quiz: 25 weeks {and AMAZING autumn colors}

How far along: After two weeks at 24 weeks (more about that here), I'm finally advancing and now at 25 weeks.

Size of Baby: Almost 14" long and 1.5 lbs.

Sleep: Not as good this week. I'm exhausted during the day too, so nap most days when James naps. What I'm struggling with is staying asleep. Seems like I drift off only to wake up again soon after.

Pregnancy Clothes: YES.

Belly button in or out: Still in, but flattening.

Movement: Kicks all day long and quite often at night when I'm trying to fall back asleep.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Pelvic pressure, funky taste in my mouth, exhaustion.

Food Cravings: Asian food craving is still going strong. This week we did Thai takeout. Yum.

What I miss: Not being in pain when I take long walks with James. Being able to wear my coats.

What I am looking forward to: Carving pumpkins this weekend.

Weekly Wisdom: I watched Food Inc. last night on Netflix and loved it. So interesting. So crazy. I've been thinking about it ever since.

Best moment this week: On Monday night E and I saw two friends married after dating of 8 years. It was a beautiful small wedding. James went down to bed for a babysitter (my sister) for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE! Melissa said he was great and cried for less than 30 secs.

Milestones: 25 weeks feels like a milestone, not sure why.

And because of the fact that I'm now napping most days instead of spending time on the computer, my blogging is a little backed up. Over a week ago a couple of friends and I met up at Temple Quarry Trail to enjoy the amazing colors. We were there by 10:00 am and the sun had yet to break over the steep mountains, which meant it was cold! So cold. But the colors were unreal.

This kid and his sticks. Finds one on every walk we take.
Reminds me so much of an early explorer here. Maybe it's the way he's gazing off or the stick clutched close.
The path littered with a rainbow of colors.
This tree was green only a month ago.
Finally the first rays of the sun!
With the sun, the already brilliant leaves become even brighter.

1 comment:

  1. Connie11:20 AM

    Love, love the explorer picture! He is born to it!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails