Friday, December 30, 2011

Pregnancy quiz: 34 weeks

How far along: 34 weeks. But remember, my doc still considers me 35 weeks, even though my bump is measuring a touch small.

Sleep: Starting to hurt more and more. Falling asleep sucks, staying asleep sucks and things ache by morning.

Weight Gain/Loss: Is slow. I hope to gain more and have a nice healthy fat baby, but my Doc warned me that Baby Girl will likely be smaller than James was.

Movement: Kick kick kick, right now.

Size of Baby: 19" and almost 5 lbs!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Umm, everything.

Food Cravings: Fresh fruit. I can not get enough.

What I miss: Being able to get comfortable in bed. I'm tired, I'm grumpy and I'm not comfortable. Yuck.

What I am looking forward to: Oh my! New Years Eve tomorrow night (E and I are staying in), New Year's Day we are driving up to Midway and January is already fun of fun activities.

Weekly Wisdom: There are limited weekends before Baby Girl arrives (after this weekend, like only 4 more to go!). E and I are making a list of what we still "must do" with one kiddo and without a newborn. Oh my! The list is longer than the 4 weekends can hold. Excited though.

Best moment this week: This has been the best week ever. I love having E home. He's made a big yummy breakfast every day and he got a Wok for Christmas, so he's made dinner almost every night. Spoiled doesn't even cover it.

Milestones: On Monday I'll be ONE month away from my "official" due date February 2nd. I'm still planning on the due date of February 10th, but that is quite exciting.

Photo above, taken today.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are 34 weeks! You look so small and lovely. :) I relate to the fresh fruit cravings... EVERY pregnancy has been different in terms of foods I wanted, except for the fruit thing... I've ALWAYS wanted fruit, fruit, fruit... especially strawberries and oranges. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails