Wednesday, November 04, 2009

38 weeks

I waddled outside and took this. It is just too nice outside not to enjoy it.
And for my weekly quiz. Hopefully this it the last one of these I'll be doing, but I have a feeling I'll be doing these all the way up through 41 weeks...

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Last Friday I was up another .8 lbs. That makes the total weight gain right about 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. And this week I also purchased my first two nursing tanks. Ummm.. those things are weird!
Sleep: sucks.
Movement: Yep. In the last two days I've felt a new type of kick. A new type that is quite painful. Oh the joys of being pregnant.
Labor Signs: Nothing major, other than the fact that now I'm at the point where I can't wait to go into labor, I want this baby out!
Pregnancy Symptoms: are not awesome.
Food Cravings: Last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about eating a pear. After an hour of tossing and turning, I finally got up to eat one.
Belly Button in or out? Out. I'm popped.
What I miss: Movement in general.
What I am looking forward to: Not being pregnant. Not feeling so uncomfortable. And finally holding my sweet little baby! I really can't wait for that!
Weekly Wisdom: If you jokingly yell "I love hemorrhoids!" from the bathroom to your husband, your cat will promptly vomit all over the place. Yes this happened, and yes, it was hilarious.
Best moment this week: The fantastic fall weather we are having. I just love it!
Milestones: Making it through my first week of being full term. I feel so pregnant...

1 comment:

  1. oh god! I laughed so hard at the hemmeroid story.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails