Saturday, November 28, 2009

So much love

As I proclaim readily on my blog, I'm not much of a crier. Boy, has that changed. Yes, it is due, I'm sure, to the huge hormone influx that's been going on since giving birth, but boy can I tear up easily now. I think about how much I love my husband and start crying. I think about how much I love my son and tears burst forth. I sing "You are my sunshine" to my crying baby and can't get through the line of "you'll never know dear, how much I love you" and even as I type this blog entry I am boo-hooing like there is no tomorrow. Tears are literally streaming down my face.

There is just so much love in my life right now, I can't seem to keep a cap on it, or my tears. I'm not sad, like postpartum sad, but more happy. So happy that I don't know how else to express it than to cry.

I uploaded a few more photos today and looking at them threw me into a whole new wave of tears.

So much love.

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you both!!! He is truly a gem! Congrats again to your new family. We'd love to come and see him whenever you guys are ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. The same thing happened to me after Ian's birth. I felt that that was the MOST romantic time of our entire marriage. And honestly, it is not going to stop. Your love for E and your son is just going to grow and grow. And this is why, we as women go through all of that over again with every child. It is so amazing. Words cannot even describe...
    BTW- I love that second photo of you and James. It is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Jessica, your photos and words make me tear all up. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails