Sunday, November 22, 2009

Operation: Get this baby out

Everyone I know has been giving me some wonderful ideas of how to get labor started. Unfortunately, Baby November is really really happy where he is. He proved this today by doing an entire tap dance routine on my rib cage. He's just a happy little man.

That said, I'm not happy about where he is. I want him out. I was telling this to our kitty Rumpus, and Rumpy decided to give this labor inducement thing a shot. He'd like to meet his new brother soon too.

Here is how it went down-

Operation: Get this baby out
Commander and Chief: Rumpus
Step 1 - Introduce yourself. "Hello Baby November, I'm your big brother Rumpus. How are you? Mama says you are very cozy in there."
Step 2 - "Nudge him just a little, so he gets the feel of me."
Step 3 - "Nudge him some more, and mew over and over again, telling him to come out."
Step 4 - "Really really love him, tell him it's time to see the world, and tell him Mama's tummy can't take much more of his kicking assaults."
Step 5 - "Give up. This guy's not going anywhere."

4 comments:

  1. Not to be confused with Operation Comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!!Rumpus is a great big brother. I was thinking if you were in labor, all weekend. Seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumpus is such a cute cat! He tried to help, good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Baby November has been waiting so he can be a Sagittarius! So anytime now! We want to see you Baby! We're thinking of you all and waiting for news!

    ~ Alexis' Mom

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails