Wednesday, November 18, 2009

40 weeks, today is my due date!

Today is my due date. Alas, still nothing. I feel huge-er than ever, and more uncomfortable too. I want this baby to come. Now. Please.

Onto the weekly quiz-
How far along? 40 weeks. I'm ready. Let me pop.
Total weight gain/loss: Last week at my appointment they weighed me and in one week I had gained five, yes five, pounds. Lovely. I'm hoping it is all water weight...
Maternity clothes? Yep. And I forgot to mention last week that now my fingers are too fat for my rings, so off came the wedding ring. Now I look single, pregnant and uncomfortable. What an awesome combo.
Sleep: is horrible. Pain everywhere, even my ears hurt. But I'm trying to cherish these last few nights of real sleep before I have a newborn.
Movement: He's slowed down a little, but not that much. He still loves to kick the heck out of my ribs.
Labor Signs: I wish.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Yes. All of them.
Food Cravings: Nothing new. I'm trying to eat spicy food to get my labor kick started, and it tastes great, but not something I'm craving, per se. I am however really craving sushi once I'm no longer pregnant.
Belly Button in or out? Turkey timer has popped long ago.
What I miss: Walking without pain. Life without pain. (Haaha!! I sound so morose!)
What I am looking forward to: Telling Baby November how much I love him for the first time in his life. Seeing E hold his son for the first time. Just thinking about it gets me all emotional and teary eyed.
Weekly Wisdom: Having your membranes stripped really really hurts.
Best moment this week: Realizing, again, that I love my husband more every day.
Milestones: I've reached my due date! Yea me! Now get this baby out!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    You look great! I am waiting patiently for Baby November's arrival news to show up here or on AGFMB. I won't give you any advice or talk about overdue babies & delivery details. Know that you are loved & I am saying prayers for a beautiful birthday for your little man. ((((HUGS)))) to you & Ethan. What a wonderful, magical time in your lives!
    Bren from AGFMB;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop thinking about you and E and the baby. Hang in there. I never had to go past a due date, I am sure the days are going slowly now. Call if you want to chat or if you need anything.

    BTW - you are just the cutest, not every woman can look that good at 40 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails