Monday, November 09, 2009

Rainbow Garden in fall

As I mentioned earlier, E and I took a stroll in Red Butte Garden on Sunday afternoon. My dad gave us an annual pass for our Christmas present last year, and we've used it quite often.

Sunday it was gorgeous in the garden. Everything has changed color, and everything is brilliant. My dad met us up there for the two hour stroll, and we had a fantastic time. I just wish we hadn't come home to discover that sweet Moosey had left us.

As I waddled around and snapped photos, I thought about my rainbow garden blog posts (here and here) and figured I could do a third, this one all with autumn colors, but still covering the entire rainbow.

I hope you enjoy.

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Brown

1 comment:

  1. You forgot pink! ;) Or does that not count as a fall color? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails