Friday, November 06, 2009

GLORIOUS weather

Never do I remember a November so mild. Sure, we are only in the first few days of it, but many years it is cold and gray by now. This year, however, it is truly glorious. Nature must be celebrating the upcoming birth of Baby November. ;)

Every day, I try to go out for a little bit. With very little energy or motivation for much, I still try to get out and enjoy these fantastic days of autumn before they are gone. One of the things that makes these perfectly mild days so fantastic is the fact that all the leaves have changed, but due to the fact that it is not super cold yet, they have not fallen from the limbs. Instead, the leaves dance and celebrate the autumn in the light breeze. The blue sky just adds to the perfectness of it all.

The other day I decided to snap some photos of my garden. I just love this time of year.
And the view from our couch out the picture window. Glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails