Most the time though, she is as happy as can be. She makes a perfect addition to our fast paced family. She loves being out and about and absolutely loves being outdoors, just like her brother. Speaking of things she likes, let's review her likes and dislikes this month:
- Snuggling. Oh my word is this girl a snuggle bunny. James was never like this, he preferred to be in his crib where he could go to sleep alone. This girl loves a good snuggle session.
- Sleeping. :) Seriously, she goes to bed around 9:00 every night and doesn't wake up until 6:30 the next morning!!!! HOLY COW!
- Her brother. She watches him like a hawk and simply adores him.
- Her Mama. Right now she's a Mama's girl (not that she doesn't completely love E, because she does), but I'm enjoying the once in her life that she likes me best. :)
- Being outside. Relaxing in the sunshine.
- Cooing. She has the sweetest little voice and will coo back to you if you coo at her.
- Baths with Mama. I adore this too. Wish I had done it more when James was small, but I was worried about poop and a slippery baby. Both are not huge worries. Bathe with your baby, you will love it.
- Chewing on her hands. She just found them and boy oh boy are they delicious.
- Carseat. Why oh why must we clip her into that godforsaken thing?!
- Having a onsie pulled over her head.
- Not being held/fed/snuggled when she wants to be.
- Being growled at... a constant battle at our home. James thinks it is hilarious to growl at Juliet when she is asleep. She startles awake, which to a toddler would be pretty funny. Mama and Juliet don't find it funny one bit.
Now onto Patsy Ann photos. This little girl has grown so much. She is now wearing 3-6 month clothes and filling them out way more than I'd like. She might be in 6 month plus clothes in two months! What?!
She has the brightest bluest happiest eyes and the roundest cheeks. It is hard to tell what color her hair will be, in some lights it is quite dark and in other lights it seems quite light. Sometimes it even looks a touch red.
Happy three months baby girl!
Snuggle Bunny onesie- Gymboree
Overalls - Next Direct
Handband- homemade by me
And from 1 month until now: