Saturday, May 12, 2012

My new baby {Canon 60D!}

A few weeks ago, when E asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, I jokingly said "a new camera body". I wanted a higher ISO, a faster focus, and HD video. But in reality, I was happy with my Canon Rebel.

So this morning when E gave me a Mother's Day gift (because we celebrate Mother's Day all weekend, not just Sunday!) I was absolutely and totally surprised that he got me a new camera. And these babies are not cheap. Not by a long shot.

WOW....

I was thrilled and so so so happy. Once I started playing with it my happiness grew into LOVE. Oh my word this camera is a thing of beauty!! I was able to focus and click the shutter button before the happy smiles of my very fast toddler were gone. My old camera just didn't have that speed.

I caught smiles from James that I usually miss due to a camera still focusing.

I caught:

A fleeting glance,
  a smile that lasted a millisecond,
 a whispered secret (I love you)...
And then we went to Wheeler Farm and I caught even more gems. Never have I been this giddy about a camera. And it was a very very happy feeling.
Yea, E caught the photo with me in it, but he agrees is was super fast and awesome. LOVE! More Mother's Day goodness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails