Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas walk

Christmas day was the most beautiful day ever. There was a fresh layer of beautiful white snow, blue skies, and sun! So after we put James down for a nap, Juliet and I decided to take the wagon for a little loop.

E joined us for only a moment, he had to get back home to the sleeping kiddo!
Weather was perfection. Never do I remember such a beautiful Christmas.
Do you think she likes the wagon?
My favorite house looked like a Christmas card. So beautiful it didn't seem real. 

I think she looks SO MUCH like James in this photo! Same same same!
Final Christmas post to come. Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Hearing how Utah is so beautiful covered in snow makes me feel better about returning to the cold! I'm glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Love the new pictures. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:10 PM

    I just stumbled across your blog. Your photos are GORGEOUS!! I am really curious what kind of camera you have, as we have 2 (soon to be 3) small children and we're due for a camera upgrade. Thanks ~ Erin

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails