Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day to day life

Days here are filled with happy moments. Most days start out with a hot cup of coffee for me, booby milk for James. Then we take a long walk before it gets hot. Nap time is soon upon us, and afternoons are filled with swimming pool trips, play dates, and errands. Late in the afternoon James and I usually hang out outside waiting for E to come home from work. The grin that spreads across James's face when he realizes who's home is so spectacular.

Evenings are consumed with baby bath, pajamas, books and bed for James. Then E and I make dinner, and we've been making fantastic dinners as of late. Almost every night we grill and eat outside on the patio.

Life couldn't get any better.

Here are some simple day to day life photos that have been collecting in my "need to post" folder.

Most days James takes two great naps, one at 10 am and another around 3 pm. Today I went in after I heard him talking and he was just relaxing and waking up slowly.
Lots of nights before bed we read books. Love my boys so much.
And we are loving our Weber Grill. We made homemade pizza the other night and seared some steaks perfectly the night after that.

1 comment:

  1. babies just LOVE "booby milk"! hehe :) James seems to be such a sweet natured and handsome little cutie! I'm glad life is so great for you right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails