Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gift from Japan

E and I aren't much for shoping, but since this Japan trip was E's first international trip since James's birth, I insisted on E picking out a present for James while he was there.

And I'm glad I did, because this yakata is adorable. Adorable I tell ya.

James checks out a few books from the travel section of our library.

"Konnichiwa means 'good afternoon' Mama."
I kept trying to get James to smile, but every time he'd look at me he'd do his silly cough/laugh/sequel and close his eyes. He's quite a character.
James is going through a phase where everything goes on his head. Maybe he hopes the Japanese language will soak into his brain this way?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my CUTER!!!!!!!!!! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konnichiwa! What a wonderful photo; he really seems to be reading and describing the text! How sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails