Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First haircut

James's hair was getting really long and shaggy (can you see the long piece hanging off the back of his head in this photo?). It always looked like he was sporting a baby comb-over; E and I said he had the "baby banker" hair-do.

So after much thought E and I decided it could use a trim. I was waffling back and forth, I mean the tips of the long pieces were the last of his dark hair (you can really see how the long pieces where a totally different color than the short undergrowth here). Anyway, it was a hard decision.

But then I did it. And he looks so dang cute!

Again, I was trying to get James to smile and he was in such a silly mood he kept coughing/laughing/squealing which means he kept closing his eyes.
Such a silly goof.
Yep, he's handsome for sure.
And so happy! Isn't the haircut great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails