Saturday, July 03, 2010

For the love of food {adult edition}

My word. E's birthday dinner was out of this world. Seriously, so so good.

E chose Takashi for his birthday dinner as a gift from me. Each birthday the birthday person gets to choose any restaurant of their choosing, and this is one of E's and my all time favorite traditions.

Back in April, for my birthday, I chose Takashi for sushi. Then E's birthday rolled around and he really was feeling sushi too, so we went back. And we are so glad we did. This place rocks and the sushi meelllttttsss in your mouth. It is amazing.

And this time I remembered my camera. Yes!

The inside of the restaurant is hip, modern and always packed!
Love all the Asian lanterns. And the specials of the night. We ordered the Momotaro roll (with peach on top!) and it was out of this world. Taste of summer, if you ask me.

Birthday boy.
We both ordered this sake and it was to die for. Favorite sake ever.
Dinner was amazing.


I could eat sushi every day, seriously.
Dessert was a Grand Marnier custard with seasonal fruit wrapped in a house-made crepe. Spectacular.
Us, with our awesome desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails