Friday, July 09, 2010

Then and Now {Wedding edition}

Four years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life. My wedding day. I'm going to do another post with some new photos, but for this one, I thought it would be fun to show how things have changed in the last four years.

Four years ago E's family looked like this:
Now, four years later, we have two new members of the family. Welcome James and Joe.
Four years ago, here I am with my bridesmaids (Allison, Melissa, Chelsea and Kylie my flower girl).
See that cute little blond in front of me? Yep, that is Kylie! She's grown up so much.
And, just for good measure, here is my family on my wedding day. My parents were just freshly divorced. So sad. Miss being one big family, but I do love Chuck.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! We both had beautiful weddings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails