Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday morning



Oh what a wonderful life. I opened my eyes this morning to the little lights on the baby monitor joyfully lighting up as each happy sequel sounded through the little speaker.

Groggily I headed in to James's room and was thrilled to see my boy smiling up at me. After feeding him and brewing some coffee we went in to wake up E.

James and I playfully pounced on my sleeping husband. James was being so sweet and snuggley I just had to grab my camera. Some of these are blurry, but oh so cute.

Then we got up and got going. Because if you don't get going by 8:30 am than it is too damn hot to be outside later in the day. So we drove down to Murray Park to enjoy the Farmer's Market. We ended up buying an asiago baguette, a bag of fat happy rainier cherries, an amazing chocolate croissant and hot fresh amazing tamales that we brought home and enjoyed for lunch.

Awesome morning.


At 9:15 am it was so stinkn' hot that James and I had to find a shady spot for a rest.

3 comments:

  1. That IS a wonderful morning! Farmer's Markets are wonderful... they always lead to yummy meals later too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Jessica. When I saw James in the first photos on this page I though, he looks like such a little boy, he's loosing his "baby" look. Time is flying! It's so cool that you are documenting all the wonderful times for you and your family.
    My grandson said to me on the phone today as clear as can be, "I love you Grams"! I melted. Up til last week he called me "Gams" which Phil always said is appropriate anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still brings tears to my eyes every time I see my "little" boy with his little boy!Such precious, precious moments!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails