Saturday, July 24, 2010

8 months! Photos with Wolfy

Where oh where have the last eight months gone? In what seems like a blink my baby is becoming a boy right before my eyes.

James has had a fantastic month, the most fun yet. After his teeth broke through James started consistently sleeping through the night. This is something I have been yearning for since the very beginning, and it is so totally awesome. I feel like a million bucks when I've had a good night.

James is also still rockn' the world of naps, taking a two hour nap at ten am and another shorter nap at around three. I am so thrilled that he goes down for bed and naps without much fuss, it is just beyond wonderful.

James has been learning all about finger foods as of late, where most of his meals now include noodles, goldfish crackers, green beans and once even a french fry, all of which he feeds himself. He loves this new stage and it is so damn fun watching him carefully choose his next bite and then masterly place it in his mouth.

He is a rolln' machine and really wants to crawl, but has yet figure that out. I'm quite happy with a mostly stationary baby so I'm in not a huge rush. Walking with help and standing are still favorite activities, and hide and seek (where E and I hide and he laughs) is a favorite game.

Never have I known love so deep and encompassing. Happy eight months little man!

We got these special shoes for James to wear to the wedding. Aren't they adorable?

He sure is a good lookn' little guy.

And for even more cute, here is a video I took today. The laugh/squeal thing he does at 0:43 just cracks me us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails