Sunday, June 27, 2010

The wedding {Chelsea & Joe tie the knot!}

June 26th, 2010. Baggie's birthday (Chelsea's maternal grandmother). The sun rose and lit up the wonderfully calm and beautiful city of Salt Lake. Today was perfect. Today was the day my sister-in-law Chelsea was to marry the man of her dreams, Joe.

E and I spent the first part of they day insuring James had two solid naps, and wedding gift shopping (way to leave it till the last moment!). E dressed in his tux and I in my dress while Baby Man took his second nap. And then we woke him up (he was sleeping like an angel, it was hard to do) and dressed him.

Then we drove up Millcreek Canyon to Millcreek Inn and joined the other bridesmaids, groomsmen and family who were already starting the preparations.

Since I have hundreds of photos, and photos speak 1000 words, here are some of my favorites. I will be sure to post a few more (with me included in them!) when Chelsea gets them from the photographer.

The bride. The groom.

Putting the final touches on the makeup.
Lemonade ready for guests. Chelsea getting ready for her groom (with her mother and mother-in-law helping).

Bridesmaid bouquet.
Judy ready for the recessional bagpipe song. Melissa taking great care of James before the ceremony starts. And the two boys I love more than life itself.


The ceremony.
E's family.
Aren't we a good looking bunch?
And the bridesmaids.
The cake.
Ceremony site outside in the beautiful mountains. And the rose petals and lavender on the aisle. Centerpieces and Nola the flower girl. And the flowers and view were splendid.



After the ceremony I walked back down the aisle with Joe's brother Zack.
Dinner on the patio.
E talking to his now-married little sister.
The dinner.
The toasts.
The flowers. The favors (wildflower honey!).

The friends.
The dusk.
The dancing.
The amazing couple showing off their moves.

It was wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. Chelsea5:16 PM

    Thank you for posting these so quickly! I love love love the black and white one of Joe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride! The wedding looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Chelsea's dress is stunning! I'm glad you posted pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding! I absolutely adore James's Outfit! He is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails