Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Eve part 2

First off, I have no idea why in this post and the last one do I not have a single photo of James. Father's Day is about being a father, and we loved the family time all weekend. James and E had lots of time to play, however, I don't have a single photo.

Late in the afternoon after Baby Man's second nap we headed over to Mike's condo for a summer swimming party! James had yet to meet Brooke and Logan and Susi and Janos. They were thrilled to meet the little guy, especially Brooke.

Down at the pool we showed off James's new swimming skills that he learned at swim class! Yep, James is now a graduate of his very first class, we took a two week swim class and he graduated. Anyway, after a little bit of swimming we dried off and played on the edge of the pool and happily watched the guys throw a football back and forth in the pool. (And I didn't get a single photo, even though I had my camera. Lame.)

We then headed home, gave James dinner and put him to bed. The guys joined us in the backyard for steaks, shrimp, drinks, Mike's yummy spicy rice, and berry topped ice cream. Damn, it was perfect. Well almost perfect, we really really miss Ben and Jo.

Justin, E and Mike man the grills. And can you see the baby monitor in the foreground? Yep, gotta have that!
I asked E to take a photo of the ladies relaxing on the lawn. I think he was too focused on the steaks to realize you can't see Susi at all. Awesome.
The steaks on the grill.
Yum.
And I have no idea why I cropped half of Mike's and half of E's face out of this photo. Dang, we were all just too focused on the food, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails