Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Then and Now

My mom was wonderful (well she is still wonderful) but growing up she scrap booked. My entire life is laid out on beautiful pages spanning over a dozen albums. I have so many wonderful photos from my childhood. In a way, I hope this blog will be a scrapbook of sorts for James.

I've wanted to do a couple of Then and Now posts. I'll keep doing this as James grows up, and if I can get some photos from E's childhood I'll do it with his photos too!

When I found out I was pregnant my mom dug out all of her baby stuff that she had saved and gave it to me. Included in the bundle was a quilt that was mine when I was a baby. There are so many photos of me on this quilt. Now that I had it again, I was ready to set up my first Then and Now photo shoot!

THEN: (This was me as a baby! 5.5 months old)

NOW: (I took these photos about a month ago. James was also 5.5 months old!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry mom--dad has definitely left his mark on this child! Maybe the next one will be your clone? Or the next, or the next? HAHAHA!
    (Seriously, you guys do such great work, you should have a few more kids!)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails