Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blanket nom

Days here are wonderful. Never have I been happier. I love this mama business so so much.

Often times in the late afternoons James and I hang out under the trees in the backyard (as I'm sure you remember, since I post about it every third post or so). We read books, play with bubbles and toys, and water the garden.

James was looking so big in his Canada shirt that we picked up for him last summer (when he was still baking in my tummy), I just had to take a few photos.

He loves to be on his back under the trees and "talk". He's been quite the talker these days, and it seems that every day he has a new sound under his belt.


And then James discovered the very best thing about the big quilt we lay out on the lawn: the tag. Oh my, he LOVES the tag!



Doesn't he look like an eight year old ready to go to summer camp? I think so.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness Mom, not yet! How will I kiss those cheeks if he's at camp?
    I adore that shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails