Thursday, June 03, 2010

New little widget at the bottom of my posts!

Did you notice the new little widget at the bottom of each of my posts? It directs you to other posts I've made that relate. Neat, huh?

The blog world is evolving. Pretty darn fun.

And because I like to include a photo in most of my posts, here are a couple from the Memorial Day family BBQ we hosted. Our backyard rocks.

In this photo did you notice the side of the garage? No? That's the point. Now if fades into the background.
Patio can hold quite a few people.
Mama and cutie pie. (Thank you again Kathleen for the cute shoes for him!)
Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Debbie love this boy.
And a silly video I took just today:

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm experimenting with that new widget too.. I've been seeing it on several friends blogs lately. We'll see if I like it. There is definitely always something new in blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby neck is where the best kisses grow! It took all of my will power not to rush over to your house and harvest those sweet neck morsels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:28 AM

    So glad I found your blog! Your family is adorable and you photos are beautiful!

    I no longer have the luxury of sitting down for a couple hours to read a new blog from the beginning (darn baby!) but I am excited to follow you from here!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails