Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday hike

Yesterday, after the wedding week, E and I decided to do a little family activity, just the three of us. So when J woke up from his nap, we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon and stopped at the Mill B North trail head. Instead of heading up the trail, we instead followed the river up 100 yards or so, to a great little waterfall.

James (who loves everything that has to do with water) was entranced.

Daddy and James cross the river. And J being silly on a rock.

I love these two.
E and J check out a closed mine. Cool!
James and I watch the waterfall. He couldn't keep his eyes off of it.
I almost feel silly posing these photos after all the awesome wedding photos (which if you haven't seen, please keep scrolling down!) because they are so blurry. But I love them. James and E love each other so much, and as they were playing I was snapping photos. As you can see, they are both wild about each other.

And they are wild about me, as well. :)
(Also, I was able to locate a photo of me taken on Chelsea's wedding day! I added it to the post below.)

1 comment:

  1. I've kind of always wanted to go see the entrance to one of those creepy mines...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails